80 for 80
This year Wolverine Building Group turns 80 years old. We couldn’t have reached this milestone without our dedicated team and the great support of the communities in which our team members live and work.
A theme that lives not only in our Strategic Direction but also in our Core Values is that “we hope to share generously with the people and places we touch.” This is just a small way to share our success by supporting those causes and organizations that our team members are passionate about in the community.
We hope that this year, in honor and recognition of celebrating 80 years, our team will make a total of 80 personal donations that we will match dollar for dollar.
Rules and Guidelines
1. The donation must be at least $25.00 to qualify for a match.
2. The maximum donation match amount is $500 annual per employee.
3. Only full-time employees, employed more than six months are eligible to participate.
4. The recipient of this matching gift must be a 501 c (3) certified non-profit organization. If you are uncertain of your organization of choice’s 501 c (3) status, please contact WBGImpact@wolvgroup.com to confirm prior to making your donation.
5. This program is intended to support non-profit organizations committed to making the
communities in which we live, work and play a better place for all. This program will not support political, legislative or lobbying organizations, school or individual athletic teams or sponsorships, bands, choirs, publications, advertisements or places of worship.
6. Deadline for matching requests are April 20, July 20, October 20 and December 31.
7. Donations matching checks will be delivered to the organization or to WBG 4-6 weeks
after the deadline dates.
Matching Gift Donation Form
Please complete and submit this application form to qualify for our matching gift program. If you have any questions, email us.